March: Where We Live
March's challenge is to look inside our homes and gardens. How 'green' are the places we live in? Again, being a conscious consumer is one of the most important things we can do for our planet and those who share it with us.
What simple swaps can I make to live in a greener house?
In March, we'll be figuring out what we're doing at home that might be harming our Kin, and what we can do about it. We'll be looking at:
- What products and appliances do we use within our homes?
- How are our homes powered?
- How can we conserve energy and water?
- Are our gardens friendly or hostile to native wildlife?
- What materials are our houses built out of?
Ready to get started? Download the PDF for this challenge.
Related Blog Posts