LEARN A LANGUAGE
This challenge is to learn a new language. Whether you've already mastered seven languages or have only your mother tongue, studying a new language is good for your brain.
It's also good for that general spirit of 'kinship' that we need to see more of on this planet. Learning another language bridges divides and allows you to communicate with those whom you may never have connected with otherwise.
1. It enables travel - a new country is far less daunting if you speak some of the language.
2. It opens up a whole new world of job opportunities.
3. Learning something new is good for your brain - and fun.
4. You'll have greater sympathy for those struggling to learn YOUR language.
5. A whole new world of music, literature, art, and poetry will open up for you.
6. You'll make new friends! Befriending someone from another background makes the world smaller - in a good way.